Since it's founding in 1983, Aronberg & Associates has worked on thousands of cases throughout the United States and abroad, making it one of the leading engineering expert witness firms in South Florida and beyond. Our capacity to aid our clients stems from our attention to detail, rigorous methods, and an abililty to effectively and creatively communicate our findings. We believe our perpetual drive to stay on the cutting edge of accident reconstruction science and technique will allow us to continue to help our clients for years to come.
Click below for Mr. Aronberg's CV
Ralph Aronberg, P.E.
UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA
Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, 1978
NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY
Master of Science, Engineering Management, 1984
Activities & Affiliations
- Society of Automotive Engineers, Committee member
- National Academy of Forensic Engineers, Fellow
- Florida Engineering Society, Broward Chapter Past-President
- Institute of Transportation Engineers, Fellow
- Well-published in the field of accident reconstruction
- Peer reviewer of Accident Reconstruction
- Annually attends several professional meetings and educational seminars
- Registered Professional Engineer #33069 with the Florida Board of Professional Engineers (Firm Certificate of Authorization #7306)